Having released by Toaplan back in the 1990s, the epic arcade long-running franchise of SNOW BROS. classic is gunning to hit the Android platform with the nostalgic joyride. SNOW BROS. classic (MOD Unlimited Coins) is gearing forward to providing a riveting experience.
SNOW BROS. classic Mod Apk Information:
|SNOW BROS. classic
SNOW BROS. classic is an arcade game that does not carry much of a storyline. On a simple note, the story involves two cursed brothers by the name of Nick and Tom who were turned into snowmen by King Scorch. The evil king also captured the beloved twin princesses, Tina and Teri. Now they are at the mercy of the king serving as prisoners with the hope of their brothers coming to their rescue. in order to do son, their brothers have to pass through countless hurdles, and that is where the game ticks.
- Snowballs are tools that provide the characters with temporary invincibility.
- The rolling snowballs will help to wipe out the enemy upfront and leave behind a certain amount of currencies.
- By delaying the stage time, players will be susceptible to the unwavering attacks of the ghost pumpkins.
- In order to change the original display size, players will have to make customizations from the settings icon.
- If you want to get going smoothly and experience an adrenaline push, opt for “POWER UPSTART”
- By collecting the letters S, N, O & W players are guaranteed numerous secondary benefits.
- The game is supported in 16 different languages and one can boost their progress in the leaderboards of the global forum once they get going.
By making the controls quite simple, the developers of SNOW BROS. classic is sure to attract a lot of audiences for a wide range of age groups. The players can move their snowmen to the left and right by simply tapping on the screen. In order to jump, they need to double dap. Shooting snowballs at the enemies are also quite simple as the players can just click on the red icon. The button positions can also be customized according to the ease of the players from the settings menu. Get Infinite resources by downloading Minecraft Mod Apk.
While the game bears semblance with the likes of Bubble Bobble, dated back in 1986 it has still managed to generate buzz and enthrall the gamers ever since its release. This game supports up to two players with each of the players taking up the roles of the respective cursed snowmen. The characters Nick and Tom have special abilities to hurl snowballs at their enemies. And though it might sound simple, countless reviews from the fans turns out to be just the opposite. The players have to continue throwing snowballs at their enemies until they are totally covered with snow.
Well then, why actually does one have to cover their enemies completely in the snow? Huh! The simple answer would be to inhibit their powers completely. In order words, the enemy has the special ability to shrug off their partial snow cover if gamers stop covering them halfway. Thus, players would have to start from scratch and in doing so, the chances of getting caught or destroyed by these enemies are multiplied by many folds.
Once the enemy has been totally covered with snow, the characters would now have to roll them and use them as weapons for demolishing the powerful walls. Even the walls break down eventually, but it is not an easy task to achieve. While rolling the snowballs, if any other enemy comes along in the way, they are instantly eliminated without the need of hurling more snow at them. If the players manage to knock all the enemies down at one go with the snowball rolled, they will win bonus points and money will rain from the heavens. Beneath the Basement is a must-try game.
In SNOW BROS. classic, there is a new boss level after every 10 levels. The bosses are partly immunized against the hurling snow attacks; thus, the players have to work as a team to get the job done. After crossing the 50th level one can switch their characters and play as princesses of snow castle.
Once the enemy has been knocked down with the snowball, they drop potion bottles. Each of the bottles has special colors that indicate the power boosts that the player would receive.
- Red bottles are indicative of improving walking speed.
- Blue increases the intensity of snow thrown which makes it easy for the player to cover the enemy and propels chances of knocking out others at one go.
- Yellow bottles help to boost up the distance covered by the snow. Thus, one can aim at the enemy from long and knock them down.
- Green bottles are quite special as it boosts up the players and help them to fly throughout the game screen for a limited period of time. This will provide the players the privilege of throwing snow at their enemies from any given location thus making it easier to freeze them totally. Make sure to be swift enough and precise with your throws since this boost-up is quite hard to recollect for a second time.
If the player continues to lose life in SNOW BROS. classic, the effect of the yellow, blue and red potions will wear off, so try to survive for the maximum time possible. The blue along with yellow potion multiplies the effect of damage imposed on the enemy by many folds.
Evil pumpkin wreaks havoc
In SNOW BROS. classic players who have a wrong notion of surviving a certain level for a long time will be subjected to an evil pumpkin. As funny it may sound, the evil pumpkin will wreck hammering blows at the characters and make it impossible to survive for long. Thus, try to complete the levels without having to face doom in the form of an evil pumpkin.
The evil pumpkin has the special ability to spawn ghosts that can travel freely and cannot be restrained by barriers. They can neither be taken down nor stunned, so it’s best for the players to survive throughout the remaining levels and kill off the rest of the enemies.